We can still #StopTrump! It’s not too late.
132,890 needed to reach 4,500,000 petitioning Electoral College to make Hillary Clinton president. She won the popular vote by a landslide. Please sign and share.
Our voices are more important than ever RIGHT NOW. We need to continue #ProtestingTrump and making sure that we’re following REAL NEWS, not conspiracy theory, alt-right lies. We have to hold the press accountable to change the narrative and stop reacting to Trump. He can never be president, he’s far too dangerous and his cabinet appointments are proof of that. Additionally, he has no idea how to govern and doesn’t understand what it means to president, nor does he care about the law or the Constitution. We need experience, a steady hand and someone who will preserve democracy, and unite us, not divide us.
Please sign the petition, protest, donate to organizations who need our help more than ever. Together, we can fight all of the violence, rhetoric and keep our country great.
ORGANIZATIONS THAT NEED US:
- ACLU: Become a Freedom Flighter. Help defend our civil liberties.
- Planned Parenthood: Protect women’s health, screenings for breast cancer, cervical cancer, reproductive health, and so much more.
- Human Rights Watch: Join/Donate, but please get involved.
- Impact Fund: Lawyers for immigrant rights.
- Prison Reform: Resources and nonprofits dedicated to prison reform.
- The Trevor Project: The Trevor Project is the leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.
- PATH: PATH is the leader in global health innovation. An international nonprofit organization, we save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations—that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity.
- Black Lives Matter: Black Lives Matter is a chapter-based national organization working for the validity of Black life. We are working to (re)build the Black liberation movement. This is Not a Moment, but a Movement.
- ePATH: PATH is a family of agencies working together to end homelessness for individuals, families, and communities. We strive to do this by prioritizing housing while providing customized supportive services for people in need. Our agencies each address homelessness in a different way—supportive services, permanent housing development, support for homeless families, and community engagement—all of which ultimately help the people we serve make it home.
*If I have left organizations out, please add them in comments and I will update this post, thanks.